February 10, 2014

Hello Again

Hello there.

I'm writing this post to say, "Hello, again." I've been away for quite some time, and I haven't posted anything on my blog. Well, I'm here to write again. Hopefully, this time you will see a post more frequently than every nine months.

This past year has been an interesting one. I've asked myself so many questions, and so much has changed around me. Then again, when in life does that not happen? I've felt unsure, confused, and insecure. In the midst of my self-examination, writing a blog seemed pretty pointless and almost entirely slipped my mind. Thankfully, there are people out there who have encouraged me to continue writing. They have been unwilling to let me forget what I started. After all that's happened this year, I'm ready to start writing.

Here I am world. Let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment