August 20, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

I finally tried my first new and unknown recipe for dinner. I am SO happy that I have My Guide to Cooking. It has been such a life saver. In my cook book, I found a simple and easy sandwich recipe. At first I felt unsure about making the recipe for dinner, but I decided to give it a try. The recipe I chose to make was the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. This recipe uses elements that you would find in buffalo wings and adds them to a sandwich. It was DELICIOUS. My husband loved it and so did I. What made it even better was that it only took about 30 minutes to have everything prepped, made, and on the table. It's super easy. I will definitely be making this sandwich again, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to give it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment