August 20, 2012

Saving Spaces

"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world."
- George Bernard Shaw


Like many of you, I am in a constant effort to keep my house clean and organized. It seems hard to fathom how challenging and complicated this job can be sometimes. I have seen some people with a strange obsession for organization, and other people who have never even heard the words "color coded." I think that I probably fall somewhere in between the two. Either way, we all have to put in an equal amount of effort to keep our homes in order. Since not many of us live in our "dream home," it can be pretty easy to blame our living space for our organizational problems. Then of course, we are all busy, so staying on top of cleaning the house can be just as difficult. Instead of finding an excuse for all my organizational problems, I'm going to do something about it.

This is my attempt at saving spaces. My current home is far from ideal, but it's where I live, so I have to make it work. There are probably a million other things I'd rather do then clean, but someone has to do it. As much as cleaning and organizing can be annoying, I always feel so much better when it's done. A clean and organized home gives you a sense of peace and accomplishment. It's kind of like sorting out the extra change in your pocket and finding a way to use all those annoying pennies when you're at the store. I always feel better when I can get rid of those extra pennies... This is where I am going to share with you any tips, tricks, and other brilliant ideas I find to help keep my home clean and organized. It will be an ongoing process, and this post is just the beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment